1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTB sharks caught at Elads

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Fiero Steele, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Hi all,

Need more sharks caught at Elad's for deco.

Got to warn you that they are hard to catch at Elad's, been fishing here for ever and should know :)

2500 Coto's for a large,
    1500 for a regular size
    1000 for a small

Remember, has to be caught at Elad's Lighthouse!

Thanks for reading this,
    Fiero Steele

Hazard, CICI, Spinok and 1 other person like this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Yikes. That is a lot of crowns.
    *considers taking up fishing in Elad's as his new calling*

Don't have such sharks myself but I'm curious of how many you want and how much crowns you'd be willing to spend?
    With those sums I could easily see me giving new-ish players the advice to try the Fiero lottery in Elad's... hehe.

Which reminds me, I've had a mail package for Elad's for a long time. So Spoon is packing his rods, minnows, hoppers and whatnots right away...

@Fiero Steele
    EDIT
    You should actually make it into some sort of contest and state such in the general forum.

Players could up their skills before this
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/community-livestream-–-saltwater-fishing-contest-sept-20.158867/

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Vaentorian and Alley Oop like this.
  3. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

got 2ok crowns to spend on sharks :)

4. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

FYI, in the last competition only one small shark was caught at Elad's and there were plenty trying!

Spoon likes this.
  5. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Agreed, hence why I called it the Fiero lottery. :p But if one is going to up ones skill anyway then why not in Elad's? Eh.

6. CICI

CICI Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.