1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTB Glowing Cylinder pieces

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Ben_Hroth, Nov 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth Avatar

Looking for your spare Glowing Cylinder pieces, please let me know!

Cheers,

Ben

Market of the Avatar likes this.
  2. bastianbu

bastianbu Avatar

well i got a

Short Glowing Cylinder, middle

for trade if you want .... your offer?

hroth likes this.
  3. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth Avatar

Thanks, will PM you!

4. Mandalar

Mandalar Avatar

what are these mysterious glowing cylinders used for?

5. Cryodacry

Cryodacry Avatar

Helps if you add a price that your willing to pay.

6. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth Avatar

I have four sets of the three cylinders now, thanks everyone!

7. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth Avatar

And... I just sold a nice piece of bone armor to fund more cylinders.

Happy to continue to purchase pieces of either glowing cylinder for 20k-25k, depending on which piece it is. Please PM if you have any for me to purchase.

Cheers,

Ben

8. Guilford

Guilford Avatar

Hey Ben i got 3 Short glowing Cylinder bottom, you can add Guilford in game !

9. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

Message Fenrus MacRath in game, I have several sets of the cylinders and I'll sell them for 20K IGG each

Market likes this.
  10. Draugur2

Draugur2 Avatar

If only they were still worth around 20k. They are worth about 5k - 10k now. Thread was necro'ed.

11. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Let me know if you need more, got 5 I can sell you for 5k each. Boris Mondragon in game. R/Boris/El Pirata

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.