Way off base, but was told to ask here?

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by Gregoire Visaard, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

I am looking for someone to design me a really cool signature. Was told to ask here. Maybe someone is pulling my leg but here I am. Did not see any info on people who are talented in such things

Sea Bear

2. Kailef

Kailef Master Bard

You have (sort of) come to the right place! They are theoretically right, as Poets' Circle is intended to be a haven for artists of all sorts. That said, our focus has been very heavily leaning towards music for the last year, so most of our membership focuses in that area currently. However, we do have at least one person within our ranks whom I suspect could easily help you, that being Master Artisan Denis Loubet. He is excellent at digital art, and is in fact responsible for significant amounts of art for Ultima and Shroud of the Avatar! You can read about him here and can get onto his waiting list to have work done for you at his personal site which is here. (Just click on the "Draw My Character" menu option once you're there)

I'd offer to help myself, but put bluntly, I suck. The meager set of squares you see below my name are the best I could for my own signature. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.