The Role of Guilds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Francis_Marsten, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis_Marsten

Francis_Marsten Avatar

I am curious on the role guilds play in the game as well as the amount of guild related mechanics that may be planned.

2. Tormas Galka

Tormas Galka Avatar

Good question, though I am betting many good questions will not be answered clearly for some time.

3. Francis_Marsten

Francis_Marsten Avatar

From what I can tell the development team is taking on an open minded approach to what they will be building. Our feedback will be critical to know what players want and don't want.

Personally I love the guild aspect of game. There is a lot to be done there.

4. Thoth

Thoth Avatar

Finding a decent Guild in WOW is truly hit or miss and one of the reasons I finally left WOW was because of the insane politics within almost all of the larger Guilds. That and the fact that one wound up having to live in the game to maintain the Guild's status. When it got to being online more than 30 hours a week or being dropped from the active roster that really seemed too much. If they can somehow work solo play in so that it also helps your Guild that woud be excellentrather than all having to be online at one time.

DavenRock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.