1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

POT Size Upgrade Beyond Teralopolis

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Hemnu Lightbringer, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Hemnu Lightbringer

Hemnu Lightbringer Avatar

We need Larger POT Upgrades Beyond Teralopolis... I was told there was not a template with enough land to place more...Well that's a lie we Have a Teralopolis Maxed Out and I could show you plenty of spots where I could add in new Lots. Also did I mention we were maxed out in square footage until I realized the square footage calculator does not take in account the Baked In Water Keep and Water Castle Lots until They are Claimed...If They were all claimed it would put us way over the Max... You guys were saying the Game needs more Funding :) I'm More Than Happy to Buy More POT Upgrades...and NO I don't want to have a weird Multi POT set up I rather Have Just 1 Complete POT Thank You :)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2024
  2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Is Lightbringer Isle already a Teralopolis?

3. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal Avatar

As far as I know, there are 5 Teralopolis.
    Bazaar of the Bizarre
    Isle of Light
    Lightbringer Isle
    Meridian
    PaxLair

FrostII and ConjurerDragon like this.
  4. Hemnu Lightbringer

Hemnu Lightbringer Avatar

Yes it is we been Teralopolis Size for years now hehe we were one of the 1st, We hit Teralopolis Size on May 27th of 2021 on Release 90 :)

FrostII likes this.
  5. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist Avatar

After going out to Lightbringer Isle - I can see why you need more. F'ing fantastic job out there.