Player Created Quests Directory

Discussion in 'Player Created Dungeons & Quests' started by Elgarion, Sep 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Greetings Avatars! The purpose of this post is to keep an active alphabetical directory of current player created quests in the game.

I will insert the date of the entry and 1 year following its insertion, it will be removed unless someone bumps the thread asking their date be refreshed (claiming still active) or info be altered. Hopefully this concept can be replaced by tech at some point, but for now, I'm happy to provide. We'll also be using this list to provide short spotlights for quests throughout New Britannia -- hope you find this useful!

Simply reply to this thread with the following information:
    PLEASE USE THE FORMAT OF PUBLISHED ENTRIES
    This saves Elgarion lots of time

Quest Image (Optional):
    1920x1080 JPG file, UI must be hidden from the image (F9), images that do not comply with these instructions will be replaced by a placeholder image for quests until an appropriate image is submitted.

Quest Name:
    Please provide the name of the quest.

Quest Description:
    Please limit to about 800 characters of text in a single paragraph. Input items such as lore and things players can expect from your quest.

Link to Main Quest Forum Thread (Optional):
    Please provide a link to the primary forum thread you've created on the forums which can provide more details about your quest such as screenshots, lore, updates, links to outside info sources/sites etc.

Link to Map Location (Optional):
    Please provide a link to the map location for your quest's town, such as this one: PaxLair

Contacts:
    Please tag up to 3 forum contacts for your quest.

Default quest Image:
    This will be the default image utilized for your quest unless an appropriate screenshot is submitted:
    [​IMG]

2. Elgarion

[​IMG]
    Something Strange in Mysteria

(updated 2021-9-20)
    Greetings again Avatars. Thanks for the assistance in discovering what happened to my Associate Atton. When I went to retrieve his body it was gone. Some dark force intervened. All was well until I was called away to Mistrendur. I am stuck here until some storms pass and I was informed by my watchers in Mysteria that there is no one attending to the Mysteria Gift Shop. Wilma a frequent customer and Vulcanbabe appear to be hiding somewhere in the store. Vulcanbabe the shopkeeper most likely has some information what is going on. Can't miss her in that pirate hat and coconut bra. Short kilt. But I digress. I am sure this has something to do with Atton's body and as always I am offering a reward. If you choose to assist there always seems to be things you will pick up along the way.
    || More Information || Contact @vulcanjedi

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  3. Elgarion

(reserved)

4. Elgarion

(reserved)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.