Pile of Debris add some legs - Obsidian Cave

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Anpu, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

In the Obsidian Cave, where the Pile of Debris are...... could you possibly add some legs on/near that object? I was expecting to find a body. Not just a Pile of Debris. Just to indicate a body might be found here. Just a suggestion.

majoria70, Barugon and Time Lord like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

why were you expecting to find a body? erling said

She slaughtered the panthers but... but her wounds were deep and many. She died on the way back to our village.

Anpu likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Good point, I was however.... expecting to find a body (though what actually happened was something different). Though, that's just how I approached it. Curious what other might also have to say?

4. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

I was not necessarily expecting a body in the cave.
    For the debris pile, the only explanation that made sense to me is that the "debris" piles included excrement from the cats (so the loot would include indigestible stuff that was left over from whatever the cats ate).
    If the cat ate an NPC, then the indigestible stuff (such as metal objects) would be one of the drops in the pile (or should I say....droppings :eek:).

I also agree that the debris pile in the cave is very easy to overlook.
    I think a body or skeleton (instead of a debris pile) would more closely align with the quest story, although using a body/skeleton would essentially eliminate the part of the quest that requires the avatar to "scour the cave to find the obfuscated thingy" (because a player would be less likely to overlook a body/skeleton).

Maybe a few bones could be strewn near the pile?
    Maybe that would help direct attention toward the pile without being too overt?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    Anpu likes this.
  5. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Kopi Luwak

They could put a banana peel in front of the debris and when the avatar walks over it...

6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I think what I am more trying to say is: The Pile of Debris is missing that "hmm? What is that?" element. It just feels like it's a normal organic part of the area, and in no way draws any attention to itself.

FBohler, majoria70 and Rinaldi like this.
  7. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

This is already in The Outlaws Run.

Anpu likes this.