Option "connect/disconnect friends" in chat window

Discussion in 'Queued for Review/Processing' started by Isabel Ayin, Aug 10, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I constantly use the /translate command and the translation appears in the "Miscellaneous" option.
    I have a chat window for conversations and misc only, no other option enabled. But in miscellaneous appear all the texts that do not have their own option, for example, the friends that connect and disconnect. I'm in a conversation and when I go to use /translate, just then a friend connects and the translation I get is "Friend has connected".
    Sometimes this happens several times in a row and I have to use /copy 3 (or 4, 5...) to get the line I want to translate and take it to my dear friend Google Translator.
    Could you make friend connections and disconnections have their own option in the chat windows so they don't interfere with the translation? Or an option in the settings to activate or deactivate them?
    I can think of a better idea but I don't know if it's feasible. Can the /translate command be made to automatically apply to all text of any type as it appears in chat windows? With an option in settings to turn it on or off.
    I don't know if you understand what I mean, it would be something like this:
    Isabel Ayin: Hello friend 1!
    Isabel Ayin: Hola amigo 1!
    Friend 2 has connected
    Amigo 2 se ha conectado
    Friend 1: Hello Isabel, how is everything going?
    Amigo 1: Hola Isabel, cómo va todo?

Or whatever, please.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2023
    FrostII, Vaentorian, DavidDC and 3 others like this.