In search of the "Dyson Sphere"...

Discussion in 'Screenshot & Video Galleries' started by Time Lord, Aug 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

In search of the "Dyson Sphere"...

These two posts from our friends Bridge Troll and Anpu best represent the building blocks of one of my fondest deco dreams, which is to build a Dyson Sphere, using huge (or any size) Disco Balls in an inward facing way to help concentrate their light effects.

Anpu's post point to the problem, which is that I know of no munipulative surfaces which ceiling hanging things can be mounted on.

I'm thinking city, keep or castle lot in size.
    I don't think that can be done yet, but that is my deco dream...

[​IMG]
    This ubove is a Dyson Sphere.

In RP: "A Sphere Generator" (From Ultima Prime Lore).
    As our developers know, condencing many light sources together is my passion.
    The only thing I worry about and why I've taken down many of the light experimental builds I have made, is that each person entering into such a scene, has the hum of their computer's cooling systems come on.

I'm just going to leave this post here for any deco dreamers and RP constructors to ponder, question or comment on.

The ability to hang ceiling things on lot mobile surfaces which can be floated and tilted will cause our deco world to break through a very important barrier.

Anyone who can ever figure out how to do this, place me first on your contact list, because I've never seen it done, to tilt or turn upside down any disco ball.
    ~Time Lord~

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    Elgarion and Tahru like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.