1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

GCotO Buy+Sell ATM (Current median price: 2450 gold per coto)

Discussion in 'Commodities (WTS/WTB COTOs, Resources, Components)' started by Umuri, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umuri

Umuri Avatar

Long time no see.
    So in related news: The atm was gone for awhile due lot ownership change, but due to the gracious patronage of Helima, it is back open again, and i've gotten it stabilized enough i feel confident to offer price information again! :p

Also from now on, in these posts I will include the snapshot so we have a historical tracking as well:

Current Median Price: 2425 gold per coto
    Coto buy price deviation: 125 gold (Up to 2550)
    Coto sell price deviation: 125 gold (Down to 2300)

Coto news:
    Big price jump last month, but seems to have stabilized and is dropping back down. Variance has returned to somewhat normal levels, although there is pretty fast movement so don't expect it to drop too much over the next two weeks.

Also, SotaSTATS should be launching tomorrow or tuesday, and will include information about the GCoto supply/demand, and how they're generated/used up, which will greatly help the economy forecasts and these posts.

What this means for you:
    Healthy somewhat stable market, still quieting down after the riot last few weeks with people driving price up with runaway slippage.
    More news coming and new tools coming!

StarLord, Spoon, hroth and 1 other person like this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Great to have it back and a new update to boot, thank you.
    :)

K1000 likes this.
  3. Umuri

Umuri Avatar

Current Median Price: 2200 gold per coto
    Coto buy price deviation: 275 gold (Up to 2475)
    Coto sell price deviation: 275 gold (Down to 1975)

News: ATM is going strong, however a huge spread/variation is currently persisting over the last week+. I have been busy with my fall things so i cannot even begin to conjecture why we have an over 500 gold spread between buy/sell. But, I can say that SotaSTATS will be launching tomorrow and should help you all see the data to make your own observations on the coto usage and generation metrics.

What this means for you: Who knows. I think more will fall in line with the next release, but for now, chalk this one up to a few people being crazy.

Armeleon Vesaz and K1000 like this.
  4. Umuri

Umuri Avatar

Current Median Price: 2450 gold per coto
    Coto buy price deviation: 75 gold (Up to 2525)
    Coto sell price deviation: 50 gold (Down to 2400)

Wow! Talk about your price stability. This is the lowest variance we've seen ever. And this has persisted across the past week, so looks like things have finally calmed down. However it may get a little more unstable, just because the holiday season is coming up and we have a patch on the way.

What this means for you: Market stabilization is generally a precursor to movement, and this is the most stable we've ever gotten. Place your bets which way it will go when the next release starts, but for now it's smooth as butter!

5. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

I like that price, Chris said on stream it was 2700.

someone can clip it if they want

K1000 likes this.
  6. Vooch

Vooch Avatar

2400 per COTO price will drop A LOT between now and Cyber Monday. As people buy stuff on the add-on store, they get COTOs as rewards the next day, for the next 40 days.

Basic supply vs. demand Economics. Supply is rising rapidly; therefore, prices will fall.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=77753

No sense in buying COTOs at this time.

7. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Where I'd guesstimate that the Cyber Monday is the only reason why the price doesn't continue to increase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.