Excited to be BAAAAACK!

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Dezaria, Dec 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dezaria

Dezaria Avatar

Okay, old school UO player who is a founder for this fun game. This year I finally bit the bullet and bought a PC. It's been years of console gaming (coz money) and I'm so excited to stretch my virtual legs again! Dragged my BF into it as well, and while we love playing games together (ommigosh, would you just tell me where you're going! Well just hurry up! - yeah, im a loot w****, so sue me), I'm DETERMINED to be a tamer.

I've been doing research and have already started figuring some of the stuff out, but I'm very much a talker and I prefer having convos and being able to ask questions in real time as I process info.

I'm going to try the /u to lure out a victim, erm, volunteer ;)
    However, I'd love it if anyone still active on here wants to go adventure and chat it up and just genuinely enjoy the game with me as I find my legs in this land. Be forwarned, I am chatty and get distracted by the pretty sunset & rise and flowers and cute doe and that fierce cloak that the bandit down the way has on!

If you can handle high energy and loud laughter that may lead to snorting then you may just enjoy adventuring with me :> oh, and many questions! So. Many. Questions.

Just lemme know!

2. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

3. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Welcome, Dezaria!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.