Crafting Material Properties (inc Obsidian) Updated as of R30 (release 416) and item offer :-)

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Weins201, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noric

Noric Avatar

I'm very confident that it isn't coincidental... but then i also believe that Weins has me blocked on the forums.

[​IMG]
    4 * .9 = .38 which rounds to .4
    [​IMG]
    2.3% * 6 = .138 which rounds to .1

The reason no one ever realizes what the mechanic does is because it is poorly implemented right now. It ONLY boosts a % resist for the item. The chest piece is the only slot that both has a relatively high base resistance and uses enough materials to build up a decent large %Item Damage Resistance number.

Ice Queen and agra like this.
  2. Pleione

Pleione Avatar

Does this table exist for weapons like polearms?

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Made a few items for R29 and all these properties appear to be the same but I have heard in a message from a Dead Solar Body that ALOT is changing in the future :)

Acred likes this.
  4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Updating as of R30

5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok for R30 and until we hit persist ace I will gladly make any piece of armor you want to play around with and ANY weapon you wish to yield.

I will work to make them with max durability and I will then of course add any Enchantments or Gems you wish to have added.

I will even give you 50 repair kits to help you maintain them and if you bring them back to me I will happily use one of your crowns with my GM skills to reestablish its durability to its max. (if it breaks I will replace it)

Your cost is nothing BUT you have to (HAVE TO) give feedback on the items I have made for you.

I will create a separate post and I expect to get information as to how well it worked, are the properties applying as labeled, is the durability good or bad and how you used it. Where you fitting more skeletons than spiders? ????

If you do not give me the feedback requested I will of remember who you are and ensure you receive no future help.

It is simple, it is free, all you have to do is give feedback.

I have made every Bladed Weapon and have the stats in a Chart, I will complete the rest of the weapons and probably the armor charts tonight.

All you have to do is contact me in game ( " Grumpie Weinie " ) and tell me what you would like made and what you would like it made out of. I will do the rest. Once completed you can come to me and I will work on the Enchantments for you, and then hand it over :)

Again this is to get feedback on item stats properties, durability . . . .

Oh and it is free.

TY, Good Luck, and hope to help a lot of you out in the near future.

Whyterose Flowers, Koldar and Jynx like this.
  6. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok All charts are current R30 Releas 614 Still have to take a trip to Obsidian forge will fill them in once done.

Also post above for items if you want something hit me up.

7. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Added link to workable Armor Spreadsheet

8. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Weins, one thing that I found was strange in R29 was the property discrepencies for Cotton and Fustian straps. I haven't had a chance to test if these are still the same in R30 yet, but perhaps you could test and confirm or not?

My findings were the same in R29 as your chart currently has...
    Cotton Straps = 0.5% Focus
    Fustian Straps = 0.1% Focus

I would think that's got to be wrong as Fustian uses the rare mats to make them when adding to the Cotton... so either these two item properties need to be switched, or the Fustian is missing a 2nd property bonus to add to it (as the Bolts do).

If you can test and verify if these two are currently as you have on your chart, then we should also post that as a bug because it is clearly not supposed to be that way. Cotton should not be higher than the advanced version with the rare!

9. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

made htem yesterday so chart is correct I made a hwole bunch, and yeah stil borked
    My Feedabck is coming up soo on this whole fiasco, and yeah not to happy either, to me it is pretty sad.

10. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

OK, thanks for confirming.

11. Jynx

Jynx Avatar

Could you make double sure of leather strap properties? I used leather straps for bear hats and the modifier is 0.3 combat dodge and not combat damage as your chart suggests.

12. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I do not make Bear Hats sorry I do not count them as armor but I will double check just on them if they are different I will of course add a caveat.

Yes appear Leather is now Dodge changing now TY

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  13. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I don't read Weins posts much but when I do, it's one like this that makes it all worthwhile. Great job man, this is a great service to us all.

GreyMouser2 likes this.
  14. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Careful you will get the towns folk in an uproar and they might burn your house down.

GreyMouser2 and Aldo like this.
  15. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Thank you for compiling all of these and keep them up to date. Would you consider making new threads for every release, so we can refer back to the older versions on the older thread when needed?

16. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

hum I guess I could archive them but since I update the charts and save over only get a few more now. But I will archive the next few.

17. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Do people feel the need to have Masterwork Properties posted yet? They are so new and should change as stated but just looking for who want a basic one now?

Never mind working it up anyhow :-( Just expect it to get much more complex (I hope)

18. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Would be interesting, but probably not worth the effort at this stage IMO.

19. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I did them they are in a different post :)

Aldo likes this.
  20. icekiss

icekiss Avatar

@Weins201: I just made a pair of copper epic plate leggings (my first really complex armor piece :))
    I used copper sheets, white iron bindings and cloth straps.
    Result:
    5 copper sheets give +2.5% weapon damage (as expected)
    3 white iron bindings give +0.9% item damage resist and +1.5 health
    2 cloth straps give +1 focus

Put them on to verify: Yes the bindings and straps only give flat increases to health and focus, NOT percentage based ones. Looking as I already have 270 health and 250 focus, that makes those properties way worse...

EDIT: And I had assumed that you already knew that the bronze weapon blade properties changed (bonus is split between crit chance increase and crit damage increase, hilt still gives pure crit chance). Do you need details for that?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.