Tailors in Brittany Estates has no deco

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mapper, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Mapper

Mapper Bug Hunter

Feel free to move this to the bug forum if it's actually deemed a bug, but i suspect it's more just an oversight.

But the tailor in Brittany Estates has no shop, I'd have expected some desks and ideally a sewing table. :D

[​IMG]

Beaumaris, ConjurerDragon and FrostII like this.
  2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I can confirm that for the Tailor. Another strange thing in Britanny Estates is that nearly all the shops have the streetworks-stop sign upstairs as if half the block is renovating upstairs...?

Beaumaris likes this.
  3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Brittany Estates released with several empty buildings for some reason. I don't know why but it bugs me so every so often I go back and add a few props. I was the one who added those barricades to block the upstairs, so at least there's a hint of fiction supporting why they're so empty. Added as issue #72069

Mapper likes this.
  4. maldoke

maldoke Avatar

You could add some "Lore" about this to an NPC in Brittany Estates.

Big robbery...
    Lack of materials..
    Large taxes on merchants who have 2 floors in operation.
    A new municipal law that was approved determined that all building owners must renovate their structures to comply with safety and sustainability standards...

You can even add a side quest/mission where the furniture merchants of Brittany need to fill their inventory with new furniture since they have a lot of sales and no stock...

ConjurerDragon likes this.