RU localisation& ep3

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by kok-gamer, Nov 6, 2023.

1. kok-gamer

kok-gamer Avatar

Hello all! Всем бобра!
    I think if they leave the translation into Russian 75 to 25% as it is and do not squeeze my language out of the game, then I will buy the 3rd episode. :)
    Я думаю если они оставят как есть перевод на русский 75 на 25% и не будут выдавливать из игры мой язык, то я куплю 3й эпизод. :)

2. kok-gamer

kok-gamer Avatar

А ещё, я знаю что был разорван договор с Black Sun по взаимным обвинениям о невыполнении условий, а вдруг (чем чёрт не шутит?), какая нибудь молодая контора возмётся дальше переводить игру на русский? Такое же возможно?
    And also, I know that the contract with Black Sun was broken off on mutual accusations of non-fulfillment of conditions, and suddenly (what the hell is not joking?), some young office will try to translate the game into Russian further? Is this also possible?

Greyson586 likes this.
  3. Eveara

Eveara Avatar

Hello kok!
    There have been a lot of bumps in the road of localisation, but prior to Black Sun (if I recall the chronology correctly), translation was essentially made by the players themselves.
    The program was shut down, but I suppose it could be reactivated.
    Just keep in mind that putting together and managing a localisation team is no small feat. I translate / write stuff for a living, and I know for a fact that it's time consuming – therefore it's costly – to do, even if the translators are volunteering their time for free.
    Maybe Portalarium's time & money are better put elsewhere. ;)
    N.B: I like what you did with the dual language here!
    --
    Привет, кок!
    На пути локализации было много ухабов, но до Black Sun (если я правильно помню хронологию) перевод по сути делался самими игроками.
    Программа была закрыта, но я полагаю, что ее можно возобновить.
    Просто имейте в виду, что собрать команду локализации и управлять ею — непростое дело. Я зарабатываю переводом/пишу на жизнь, и я точно знаю, что это отнимает много времени – а значит, и дорого – даже несмотря на то, что переводчики добровольно жертвуют свое время бесплатно.
    Возможно, время и деньги Порталариума лучше направить в другое место. ;)
    N.B.: Мне нравится то, что вы сделали с двойным языком! Мой ребенок давным-давно научил меня русскому языку (длинная история), но так как я все забыл, я пользуюсь автоматическим переводчиком.

kok-gamer and Avatars Radio like this.
  4. kok-gamer

kok-gamer Avatar

Очень хорошо что существует автопереводчик, который позволяет людям не сильно владеющим международным языком общаться вместе. :)
    It is very good that there is an auto-translator that allows people who do not speak an international language to communicate together. :)

Greyson586 likes this.
  5. kok-gamer

kok-gamer Avatar

[​IMG]
    Интересно, каким образом вероятность удалось запрограммировать через классическую логику, а не через вероятностную? (для чего и нужен вроде как квантовый компьютер)
    I wonder how probability was programmed through classical logic, and not through probabilistic logic? (which is kind of what a quantum computer is for)

6. kok-gamer

kok-gamer Avatar

Есть инофрмация когда выходит третий эпизод? Возможна ли предоплата\предзаказ? А из России?
    Is there any information when the third episode comes out? Is prepayment/pre-order possible? And from Russia?

7. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

They are still working on Episode 2... Hopefully we will see more of E2 this year.

Barugon likes this.
  8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Hear, hear.

Paladin Michael likes this.